For your convenience, you can now order contacts and have then shipped directly to your home . Online ordering feature is only for patients of Family Eye Care of Georgia, LLC. You must have a current contact lens RX on file with our office. As a reminder, a contact lens prescription is only valid for one year in the state of Georgia.
How it works:
1. Click on the “order contacts” button. You will be redirected to” Yourlens.com”. This is our contact lens providers website.
2. Click on “New? Sign up here”. Follow the prompts to fill in your information.
3. “YourLens.com” will contact us to verify your prescription parameters and expiration date.
4. After we have verified your prescription, you will receive an email stating you are now able to order your contact lenses. Log back into your account from our website and place the order.
5. Once this initial set up is complete, reordering your contacts will be just a click away.
6. You will receive your contact lenses delivered directly to your address.
7. You can also set up auto ship for your future orders to make sure you never run out.
8. The system will also send you a reminder that it is time for your yearly contact lens exam.
We are happy to add this feature for those that prefer the convenience of at home ordering and delivery.