For your convenience, you can now order contacts and have then shipped directly to your home .
Online ordering feature is only for patients of Family Eye Care of Georgia.
You must have a current contact lens RX on file with our office.
As a reminder, a contact lens prescription is only valid for one year in the state of Georgia.
How it works:
1. Click on the “order contacts” button. You will be redirected to” e-dr.com”. This is our contact lens providers website.
2. For a new client to the website, go to the left side and select your brand of contact lenses and follow the prompts.
3. Returning clients. Follow the prompts to fill in your information.
4. “e-dr.com” will contact us to verify your prescription parameters and expiration date.
5. Your order will be approved if your RX is current. It will be denied if your RX is expired (1 year in the state of Georgia).
6. Once this initial set up is complete, reordering your contacts will be just a click away.
7. You will receive your contact lenses delivered directly to your address.
8. Discounts apply to multiple box orders. Free shipping applies to some semi annual and annal supplies.
We are happy to add this feature for those that prefer the convenience of at home ordering and delivery.